Introductions | Little Lady Little City: Introductions

Introductions

Chances are if you are reading this you already know me, but if you are new allow me to introduce myself.

Hello, I'm Amanda
and this is my wonderful fella, Will.

Now for the shortish and sweet about me, I'm twenty-six, born and raise in Arizona, college graduate (BFA in photography), lived in Los Angeles for two years (where I met Will), moved back to Delaware with him. We are currently building a house in West Virginia, on a mountain in the middle of an apple orchard, and when I say we are building I literally mean we are building it ourselves. All the while we make music videos on Youtube, which you should really take a look at them because they are quite wonderful if I do say so myself, and I do.

This blog will consist of a large assortment of wonders I love, including but not limited too, fashion, music, photography, websites, videos, narwhals, dinosaurs and anything and everything else that tickles my fancy. Hopefully you will love them too!

Until the next post

x's and o's

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    This is such a cute introduction!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ayeisha! Hope you keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...