Favorites Friday | Little Lady Little City: Favorites Friday

Favorites Friday

Work has slowed down, so for the last couple of days I haven't had much to do which always makes me feel like such a lump.  But today I woke up and thought I would be productive and clean up my little craft area because it sure looked like a mini bomb had gone off.  Now I'm not completely done cleaning but I thought I would go a head and take a little break and put up Favorites Friday actually on the correct day, haha!
I love this thumb pin DIY tutorial, adds a rustic touch to just about anything.
(via: designsponge)
The people over at The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee bring a smile to my face helping all those little kitties find new homes.  Go check them out!
(The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee)




"Sky High" from Birg on Vimeo.
I love this little video, the animation is pretty spectacular.
(via: vimeo)

Oh ModCloth how you toy with my emotions, send me email updates with such pretty dresses only to 
be sold out when I go to your website (not that I could afford them right now, but a girl can wish can't she)
(via: ModCloth)

Happy Friday everyone! 

x's and o's


2 comments:

  1. It always looks like a mini bomb went off in my studio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you hate that? I love getting emails from my fave stores but I get so pissed when I go to the site & they're sold out! x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...