snail mail | Little Lady Little City: snail mail

snail mail

To me there is nothing more wonderful than receiving a hand written letter! Not that emails aren't wonderful as well, but there is something about that little bit extra time taken to write out the letter, addressing an envelope and placing it out in the mailbox, that makes it so much more special.

I love writing letters to my friends, I try to get out a couple letters out every year to all of them.  However I have been told in the past, not by my friends whom I write to mind you, but others who have seen my hand writing, that my hand writing skills are less than desirable.  Haha! Now I honestly take no offense to such a comment, because sadly it is true, my had writing pretty much looks like a small child wrote it during an earthquake!  But I'm ok with that, after years of trying to change/improve my penmanship and always  reverting back to my earthquake-ridden I've grown to love just how unique my hand writing is truly.

Let me know if you ever want some snail mail of your own :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!

x's and o's

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I also like snail mail...I need to send more.

    I was just wondering, what is the font in your header? I'm doing some housekeeping around the blog...and I really like that font!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...