friday loves sick addition | Little Lady Little City: friday loves sick addition

friday loves sick addition

So I am starting to feel better, but unfortunately my nasty cold has taken decided to try to conquer Will's body.  Poor guy.

So I give my friday loves sick addition :)
This stuff is pretty wonderful, I am almost positive it helped kick my cold in the butt sooner.

I'm not the biggest fan of the taste but my throat and lungs sure love them.
I want to kiss the person who invented this stuff!
Can't go wrong with some extra Vitamin-C
Netflix instant view on the Wii is the most wonderful thing when your sick and you can't sleep
Hopefully tomorrow we will both be feeling better.

x's and o's

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...