friday loves | Little Lady Little City: friday loves

friday loves

So since my last entry things have gotten a little better in the house hunting, I've kind of realized that I can't get upset over every house, cause otherwise I will drive myself insane.  I know we will eventually find the perfect house for us, it's only a matter of time.
If you know anything about me, you know I pretty much love all things owls! And with this little guy only being $1.50 I think it is a must have!
(via: Forever 21)
I love how serious this is!
(via: Geekologie)
This recut trailer is fantastic! 
(via: YouTube)
I am in love with these shoes! And I think I will get them with so of the birthday money I received :)
(via: Roxy)


I'm keeping this short and sweet this week so I can spend the next hour or so looking at houses before I have to get to work.

Hope you all are having a wonderful friday!

x's and o's

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...