Mountain Fun | Little Lady Little City: Mountain Fun

Mountain Fun

Will and I have been on the mountain for the past two weeks, slowly working on the house and hanging out (mostly hanging out haha!) I feel almost every time we are up there we seem a new woodland creature we are sharing our home with, and this time was no different.

On one of our walks around the mountain we came across some chipmunks, which I am absolutely obsessed with never having seen them in real life until recently.  They are wonderfully delightful little creatures, I just wish they would let me get a little closer, and you know maybe hug them, haha!  We also saw a little grey fox bounding his way across an open field.  I instantly started singing this..
This is one of my favorite Pixar shorts, unfortunately Will has never seen it so he thought I was just being a nutter as per usual, haha. 
Then Will went to take some pictures as one of the fields when all of a sudden a baby deer comes from across the road straight up to him crying.  We think his mom left him in part of the woods to go get some food, and being the little silly baby he is wandered away.  We took some pictures with him then made sure he got back with his mother who we saw farther down the road.
His eyes were so big and mesmerizing, it was incredible!
He almost feel asleep while Will carried him like this back to the area we saw his mama.
I cannot wait for the house to be done on the mountain so we can live there! One day, one day.

x's and o's

1 comment:

  1. Oh my -- what a wonderful moment. I love seeing all the animals you meet up on the mountain :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...