Well darnit..

I just found out that my website for my book has not been working properly for who knows how long, it hasn't been taking people to the check out so you can buy it! Le boo! Thankfully Will is on the case, but he is also trying to figure out what happened to his website as well.  Apparently it's not a good day for websites belonging to us, haha!

Anyhoo I also wanted to share our latest video creation, it's pretty darn silly.  We made it while we were stuck inside the house when Irene was huffing and a puffing.  Hope you enjoy!

Edit: I've been told the video is being fickle so here is the direct link too. 

x's and o's

3 comments:

  1. Hi! little lady(:

    I really wanted to watch the video but i couldn´t
    ):
    Something is wrong i guess..
    Well, hope you fix your website troubles soon(:
    Have an awesome week !(;

    Carmila Ponycat (pony-cat.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo im back!

    I search for it on youtube:p and i watched it! ja:p

    It looks like you guys had fun, i really like the kitty! its a funny sad video im glad i searched for it:p

    Im listening to the other songs too, i like tiny crack!(;

    Carmila Ponycat (again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm happy you were able to see the video and you liked it as well and Tiny Cracks (one of my favorites!)

    Thank you so much for checking them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...