One Brick at a Time | Little Lady Little City: One Brick at a Time

One Brick at a Time

So Will and I have been up on the mountain again plugging away at the house, and even though it looks like we got a lot of work done we still have so much more to go sadly, but we are getting there.  Will makes fun of me because I always get really antsy the last hour or so on a plane and I am starting to get the same way with the house, we are getting closer but are still a ways away, haha! But in the meantime we are able to come up and hang out up here and just relax in between working on the house, so that helps a little.
We poured the front door archway and finished the front walls.  Will now says it kind of looks like a koala bear, haha! 
Will making a new batch of cement, I'm pretty sure this was number ten of twenty.
And we found this little guy while pruning up some of the apple trees.  I tried to look up to see if he was poisonous or not but could not find a conclusive answer, so we moved him down to the woods just incase.

And here is a goofy photo of Will just for good measure!

We are headed back to Delaware tomorrow, but will hopefully be able to get back to the mountain to work on the house some more very soon! 

Hope you all had a great three day weekend! 

x's and o's

4 comments:

  1. Wow! So you guys are building the house totally from scratch? That is so freaking awesome. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still pretty crazy sounding to me and I'm building it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the house is coming together! That snake is AWESOME and the action shots of Will are hilarious. It looks like he is doing all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will is pretty much doing all the work many because this feeble arms can't lift for than 5lbs at one time hahaha! But in my defense I did shovel a lot of sand just no one was around to take any pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...