Fall is Upon Us | Little Lady Little City: Fall is Upon Us

Fall is Upon Us

Our marathon of house building has ended, at least for a little bit, and we are back in Delaware.  On one hand I was very happy to stop the 12 hour work days, but on the other hand I wasn't quite ready to leave the mountain, especially with all the leaves changing colors.  

One of my favorite things about living on the east coast is getting to see the leaves go from green to bright oranges and reds.  The trees we had in our backyard in Phoenix went from green to brown, so it wasn't all the pretty to look at.  So even though we won't be around to see all the wonderful colors this year it is nice to know that this time next year we will be living up on the mountain and will get to watch each stage of the color change.
The view from the road up the mountain to house.  We had to stop and take a picture because it was just so pretty.
My favorite thing as a kid was to pile up all the leaves and then jump in them, I don't think I was too originally in loving this activity.

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures are beautiful, the color of the leaves are amazing!

    Hope you have a lovely day and happy fall(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore fall! All of those amazingly vivid hues, the smell of wood burning fireplaces, and autumn walks. And, this gorgeous path reminds me of it! I can see why you had to stop & take a photo -SO lovely. Hope your Friday is a fantastic one. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ponycats Thank you, we are very lucky to be building our house in a place with such a wonderful fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Girl and closet The path is one of my favorite parts of where we are building our new home, it absolutely reminds me of all the things I love about fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see all the pictures of you guys finally living in the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Caitlin, Thanks! We can hardly wait to take the pictures of us living there, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, i 'm following... wanna follow back?!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @wardrobeexperience But of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...