New York, New York

On Tuesday Will and I headed up to Manhattan for a job; one of my favorite things about doing freelance work, you never know when you are going to get to go.  We got put up in a hotel in midtown which worked out pretty wonderful because it was two blocks away from where the job was.  I only wish we had a more than one night up there, but even with only one night we made sure to pack in as much as we possibly could! 
We spent a couple of hours walking around Broadway, all the while shooting footage for our new video that should be up in the next couple of days. Then met up with some friends and went out to dinner at one of the yummiest vegan/vegetarian restaurants I have ever been to, the Red Bamboo.  If you ever happen to be in New York I highly recommend it, it's so wonderfully delicious, and totally reasonably priced (which makes this kid super happy!)

After our wonderfully fun evening and late evening we got up early the next morning to get ready for the shoot.  We made our way over to the location hauling all of our stuff because we had to check out of the hotel, which I think looked pretty silly.  After making it to the shoot and got everything we needed, and they had a pretty darm amazing lunch waiting for us (an added bonus!).  We finished up around 3 packed up and picked up the car and headed back home, a 4 hour drive, which we were not looking forward too.  But we made it home safe and sound a little after 7PM and warmed up some lasagna I had made the other day then crawled into bed.  I don't think our bed has even felt so absolutely wonderful hehe.
And an extremely frumpy daily style haha, but after 4.5 hours in the car I just wanted to get out and walk around and didn't care to much what I looked like.

jacket, sweater, and shoes: Forever 21
shoes: Roxy
bag: fred flare (gift from my brother years ago)


Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!


x's and o's

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This sounds so exciting :) Glad you guys got to go on such an adventure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...