Silliness | Little Lady Little City: Silliness

Silliness

I completely forgot to post this in my post about Will's birthday so I thought I would share it now. I make these super goofy pictures loosely based on our real life, and call them the WA Adventures (Will and Amanda Adventures, hehe!) But this was his birthday one, and I put as his computer desktop while he slept so he had a nice little surprise in the morning. Hehe I know it is super goofy but I enjoy making them, I just wish I got to make them more often, lack of time or ideas can be quite a hindrance.
Just incase you want to check out more of them here is my tumblr :)
x's and o's

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha hilarious! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caitlin, I get a kick out of doing them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...