Well Blerg | Little Lady Little City: Well Blerg

Well Blerg

My car decided to have a little bit of a fit (ok it was break down on the side of the road kind of fit) the other day and is now at the garage being worked on.  Hopefully this not an expensive visit, but I have a feeling that is just my wishful thinking.  Ugh.

I swear when it comes to money and bills I always get hit with three big things one right after another.  First it was time to pay the car insurance, and then reregister it, and now (what I don't want to believe) a large garage bill. Double ughs.

So much for keeping some of my last paycheck for savings.

Hope everyone else is having a better and less expensive week than I am.

x's and o's

6 comments:

  1. This is usually the way things work out for me too. Hope the bill isn't too bad :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes not so good things really happen at the most unexpected and unneeded time in our life... but we just have to face it positively to continue going on with life.. hope you are okay now... enjoyed your blog.. following you now.. hope you can visit my blog too...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @erica marie Thanks I sure have my fingers crossed that it won't be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dina vanessa mercado Yep, I know things will start looking up once I get all these things out of the way. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I will definitely check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda love,
    you had a really akward week! Hope things will get better.Following you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about the car trouble :( Hoping things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...