What I Wore | Little Lady Little City: What I Wore

What I Wore

A couple weeks ago one of my favorite things happened, ModCloths annual 70% off sale!! Eeee! I love this sale so much because it means I can actually get a couple of the pretty dresses I had been lusting over at a price I can actually afford! So I had to pick up three wonderfully darling dress at such a steal of a price ($13!!!) Now that is something I can better afford for sure, hehe!

Here is one of them...
I absolutely adore this dress, I just wish it wasn't strapless.  I have never had any luck finding a strapless bra that actually does its job without leaving painful indents in me, haha! Any suggestions? 
My awkward stance is mainly to hide the fact I got a huge rip in my tights, le booo!
Also here are my new glasses, I absolutely love them! 
dress: ModCloth
cardigan: Target
boots: Nordstrom Rack
glasses: Costal Contacts
And for good measure here is one of many goofy pictures I ended up taking, but I think this one has to be one of my favorites because I have no idea what I am doing, haha!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

x's and o's 

6 comments:

  1. very cute outfit. totally in love with your fringe boots. this season i'm a maniac for fringes...

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I got my boots a couple of years ago and I am still completely in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love those glasses. I find that with bras I really need to spring for nice ones. VS has some nice strapless ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caitlin! Ugh I really have a love/hate relationship with expensive bras, they are always the best but they are just so expensive, ugh! I just wish I could kind a least one nice bra for less than $50, le boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress, I can't believe it was on $13...what a deal :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @erica marie I know only $13, I was so excited! I seriously love ModCloths annual 70% off sale, because of prices like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...