Postcard Fun! | Little Lady Little City: Postcard Fun!

Postcard Fun!

My little cousin Zoe is currently learning about the Gingerbread Man in school and her mother asked the family if we could mail in a postcard to her, saying how we saw the Gingerbread Man while we were doing something ordinary. Her class will then track where he has been, a pretty cute idea if you ask me. So of course I take it upon myself to take it a step further, as I usually do, and I convinced my dad to do it too, haha!
We both took pictures of ourselves doing ordinary things, and then I photoshopped a Gingerbread Man running away in them.  I figures since these are for 5 year olds who will be looking at them I would make the Gingerbread Men pretty obvious in the pictures, hehe!  I am super happy that my dad did it too, especially because both Zoe and her sister love 'Uncle Wandy'! 

I really hope the kids get a kick out of them, because I know I sure did, haha!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! 

x's and o's 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That's such an adorable idea. So funny :D

    xo, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha too cute! i swear... once my son goes to school, i'm pretty sure i'll be doing these as well.

    ps. there's a $50 giftcard giveaway on my blog! hope you'll stop by & join :)

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that's awesome!! That sneaky little gingerbread man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I literally chuckled out loud when I saw these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...