What I Wore (Gone Awry) | Little Lady Little City: What I Wore (Gone Awry)

What I Wore (Gone Awry)

Well I had planned on doing a 'What I Wore' post today but as you read in the title it didn't go as planned. It was just one of those days that it seemed like no matter how many pictures I took I just didn't like what I saw.  Every so once in a while I get in one of those moods with no rhyme or reason really, that I am sure everyone can relate to.

But I still wanted to share my early Christmas gift from Will, these adorable boots!
They are so comfy and the coloring is pretty much perfect! 
This is pretty much the only picture I liked out of the whole lot, so I thought I would share.  And it is also the last picture with my blonde hair, because I am saying 'bye, bye' to blonde tonight.  I absolutely loved my blonde hair but it was just a hassle to maintain.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Will, it's just so goofy and wonderful just like him!

sweater/shirt: Forever 21
shoes: Bass Shoe Outlet
Tomorrow is another day and hopefully this little funk will be gone.  Hope everyone is having a good Friday.

x's and o's

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute, as always :) Love those boots, what a great Christmas gift! And that is a very "Will" picture, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes! funny photos:D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...