Quicky | Little Lady Little City: Quicky

Quicky

I am currently slammed with trying to finish up a couple of edits before Will and I head off to Phoenix for Christmas, but I wanted to say thank you for all your sweet and wonderful comments on my previous post.  It's really nice to know that other people feel the same way I do sometimes.

I also wanted to share my new hair color! It's nothing fancy but I really like it and it's a lot easier to take care of than the blonde (which I really loved too!)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

x's and o's

6 comments:

  1. Many comments:
    1. I LOVE this color!
    2. You're cut is growing out so cute, you always have the best hair.
    3. That sweater is aweeeeesome

    Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You noticed my cholula bottle! I totally put it on crackers for a snack during the say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the brown hair. It suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, your hair looks SO pretty love it on you - it's nice to have hair that's easy to take care of too. I had red for awhile, but was living at the salon. Happy weekend, hun. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...