Sunday Snapshot #10

Ever since we got back from the mountain I have been slammed with work and have been a little neglecting on my blog, but I have a little free time today so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss Sunday Snapshot.  So here we go.
I think I was around 3 or 4 in the photo. I am not completely sure but I think this was taken during a family Christmas party, and I believe this was one of the last pictures taken before my grandmother passed away.  I actually don't remember  much about my grandmother because she did pass away when I was so little, so it is always nice seeing old pictures of her.  I do remember those pink overalls like the back of my hand though.  I loved those things as a kind and pretty much wanted to wear them EVERYWHERE, to my mothers dismay.  Being the only girl she was super excited with the idea of dressing me up and wonderfully fancy dresses, but instead got a overall loving little girl, hehe! 

I really wish I knew whose house this was taken at so I could ask them whats up with the beaver statue on the table is all about.  It just seems like such an odd thing to have in your house, even though the more I look at it the more I kind of want in my house, hehe!

x's and o's 

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! And I love the beaver statue, ahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic photo! Everyone and everything looks so fabulously 80's. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...