Four Years!

First off thank you so much for all your wonderful comments on the Amy Poehler painting! I cannot wait to do more, and will surely post them here for all to see :)

Secondly today Will and I are celebrating four years together! We are both kind of shocked that it has only been four years, because we feel like we have been together for much longer. We have been living together for almost three years now, and because we both work from home we are very rarely apart, which probably adds to the feeling of being together longer. We are constantly having those moments where we are retelling a memory from earlier in our lives and realizing half way through that we didn't know each other yet, hehe.

So in honor of our four year anniversary I thought it was about time to share some of our engagement photos, taken by my wonderful friend Megan.
Obviously this is our best model faces, hehe! 
I think this is one of my favorites because it's a glimpse into the silliness that is Will :)
We had a lot of fun getting all dressed up to do these, and Megan did a wonderful job! I'm so excited that she is will to shoot our wedding too! 

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day and are having a wonderful Wednesday! 

x's and o's 

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress! These are great photos...so fun!
    http://mereandthemr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute photos, great dress! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, I am following you now, your blog looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...