So Much Driving

If you follow me on twitter then you know I spent the last couple of days up in New Jersey for work, hence the cricket chirps on my blog recently. As some of you know I am a video editor as well as the other half of a production duo with Will. This means that every so once in a while Will and I get to travel (usually up to NJ) to do some shoots, which can be both stressful and fun. Fun because we get to go to some place we've never been, and probably never would have gone normally and stressful because it usually requires a half day of driving to get there. Thankfully there wasn't much traffic this time and I brought a couple EW magazines with us to read out loud while Will drove, which is pretty fun!

This shoot was a pretty great one. We were shooting for a dishware company so we ended up getting to use food in shots--lots and lots of yummy foods! It really took everything I had not to eat all the "props" hehe! Thankfully the clients were pretty darn wonderful and made sure our lunches were just as wonderfully yummy as the food we were shooting. 
One of my amazing food setups if I do say so myself, and I do :)
Will waiting for the next set up.
It was a very long day and this is me getting my second wind, hehe.
The clients seemed to really like us so hopefully that means we will get to work with them again, because we had a really great time. Oh and they ended up giving us a ton of product to take home with us, which I was pretty darn ecstatic about! Now we just really need to get our house done so I can start using them! 

Hope everyone has been having a wonderful week so far! 

x's and o's

17 comments:

  1. So cool! I love reading about what you guys do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlin! I'm really loving reading about all your new adventures in dessert living, makes me miss being in Arizona.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a really cool job, and so nice that you get to take trips together, even if just for work.

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are pretty darn lucky that we get to work together, and that we like what we do!

      Delete
  3. that is so great, what a wonderful job! glad y'all get to enjoy work together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun getting to work together, we always have a blast!

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a lot of work but nothing gets better when your client loves you :) Glad you got to take home some goodies!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These clients were the best! You can become so used to working for not so nice people that when you get some really great ones you only ever want to work with them. And it most certainly doesn't hurt when they give you goodies, hehe :)

      Delete
  5. It is wonderful to work together... love that. Glad you had such a successful shoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have such a blast, we're pretty lucky.

      Delete
  6. It looks like you had a fantastic time! I don't know if I'd be able to resist eating all the props either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you it was pretty darn hard, and I did end up sneaking a piece or two hehe!

      Delete
  7. that looks like a fun experience. my colleague just applied for a similar job and it was neat to hear all about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a blast! I will keep my fingers crossed for you on the job you guys just applied for, I hope you get it!

      Delete
  8. This is so cool! What a fun job you have!
    xoxo
    Michelle
    neonrattail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...