Wedding Inspiration (A Day Late) | Little Lady Little City: Wedding Inspiration (A Day Late)

Wedding Inspiration (A Day Late)

The age old question of 'How are you going to wear your hair?' is something difficult for me answer than what type of dress I'm going to wear. While I know what I want in a wedding dress, I really have no clue what do with my hair. I am currently growing it out because I know I want it to be long for the wedding, but that's as far as I have gotten. Thank goodness for Pintrest because I am able to go through hundreds of different styles with a couple clicks, it makes it so easy. Technology is pretty darn wonderful, I don't think I would even know where to start without it, hehe! 

Here are a few of my favorites so far! 
I love the messy chicness of this style.
I love, love, love this style! The front braids works perfectly as a replacement for bangs! Now I just have to figure out how they did this :)
I love the flower wreath with slightly curly hair.
This is such a fun idea to incorporate color into your hair, and is super cute! 
Another wonderful braid updo, I have a feeling braids might be in my wedding future, hehe! 
1//2//3//4//5
I am pretty sure I could go on and on about the different styles I like, but I figure five is a good start, and I would love to hear your opinions on these. I have a feeling I will be trying all these different styles during the weeks leading up to the wedding to see which one I like the best, and to see if I can actually pull of creating these styles myself hehe.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! 

x's and o's

14 comments:

  1. I'm in love with braids. I wore a braided updo to Senior Prom before cutting my hair into a pixie. :) They feel so clean and chic but have a nice funkiness to them. I love the last photo most.

    Congrats!

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with braids too! That is one of the things I missed most when I cut my hair super short, and it it just about long enough again to start putting braids in it again!

      Delete
  2. I am in the same dilemma! I am growing my hair out for my wedding, just so I have options for when I decide. Pinterest is so awesome and I have been pinning wedding stuff like crazy!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with this dilemma, there are too many choices!! Good luck.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The first one is really great, there is something so great about the messiness of it!

      Delete
  4. wow great inspiration!! i love the second :)
    would you maybe like to follow each other? this would be great :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second is really amazing! I just need to figure out how they did it :) I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  5. Lovely picks! I adore the braided headband.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the braided headband, too. It is so easy to obsess over these things! I just couldn't decide, so I eventually just went to a stylist, and said "gimmee your best updo." She did a bang-up job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blonde one is my fav! :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so lovely. I love that your leaning towards slightly messy with a braid to add some texture. It's fantastic and I'm sure whichever you choose for your day will look amazing.
    xx, Micol

    http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh so lovely ! ♥ Nice hair inspiration. ^^


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all such pretty hair dos! I'm going to try to do that braided undo in the last picture. ... I'm sure it won't turn out as well but it's worth a try. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding .. So exciting!

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...