And We Made It! | Little Lady Little City: And We Made It!

And We Made It!

Well after what seemed like driving forever (thanks to our incredibly late start and everyone wanting to get home from work) we made it back up to our little mountain home late last night. I always hate arriving at the mountain late at night because the roads are so windy I get carsick, I seriously have never been carsick in my whole life until those darn roads at night. We got almost everything all setup before we just had to call it a night and crash, but we managed to get up early and mostly finish up. I will hopefully get some pictures of our little setup in the next couple of days.

Until then here is a little video I made of our trip. Hope you enjoy.
West Virginia from Amanda on Vimeo.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

x's and o's

14 comments:

  1. That was an interesting video! I love the footage - they would look good as still shots :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was just something I threw together really quick and I am pretty happy how it turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Can I tell you again how great I think it is that your building your own house. That is such an amazing feat!

    P.S. I get carsick too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been a lot of work, but also so much fun!

      Delete
  3. That was a cute video!

    Newest follower.:)
    http://woodwound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me so much of an advert - not sure why! Thankyou for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm really glad I've found yours! Building your own house is such an amazing project to take on, I can imagine it feeling so much more 'homey' (not sure thats a word, but it is now!) I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely! I hope you'll have a great stay there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope it goes well too, hehe!

      Delete
  6. sweet, i love it!

    georgia
    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing eggs on heads-- yes this sounds like something I need to do immediately! I wish I could have been there to see you guys. Easter is just not Easter unless you have an untold amount of eggshells in your hair, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure it is something everyone needs to partake in at least once in their lives because it was pretty amazing! And I mean who says you have to wait till next Easter to do it :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...