Wedding Insperation | Little Lady Little City: Wedding Insperation

Wedding Insperation

One of my absolute favorite things to look at and think about for our wedding is decor. There are so many amazing ideas out there on the internet, it can not surprisingly get a little overwhelming. I know there were a couple of times I gorged myself on wedding decor so much so that I couldn't even think about anything having to do with weddings for a least a week, haha it was kind of sad. I really love trying to figure out if I would be able to recreate something that I find, it's a super fun game. 

Another reason I love wedding decor are the details! I mean as they say the devil's in the details. Does anyone actually know what that means? Does anyone else sometimes use a saying that they kind of don't understand, or is it just me? Hehe.  Ok enough blabbing and onto the extremely beautiful pictures. 
I am in love with the way they set up this pie table, it's just so wonderfully inviting.  Not to mention those pies look wonderfully tasty too!
(source)
Look at those straws! And using picture frames as little black boards is an ingenious idea! In high school one weekend while my parents were away I actually ended up painting the outside of the bedroom door with black chalkboard paint. My friends and I absolutely loved it because we could draw and write funny things all over it, my parents on the other hand did not much care for it, hehe! But I think it grew on them because my door hasn't been changed since I moved out :)
(source)
This is such a fun idea, and allows your guest to leave some fun stories about their own lives with you. And postcards are just way more fun than plain paper!
(source)
What a wonderful little crafty and adorable touch to add to your tables. I think it would be really fun to do one weekend with your bride ladies.
(source)
I know we will definitely doing this for our wedding seeing how the wedding is at our place which is up a dirt road on top of a mountain, it could come in handy helping people find their way. All of our signs will just point up, hehe!
(source)

I think I could probably put up way more than five photos, but I figure five is a pretty nice amount, don't want to make anyone else gorge themselves on decor, hehe.

What are your favorite sites to check out for wedding/just everyday fun inspiration?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. i Love the pie display, they look delicious ! And i Love using blackboard paint, your door story made me smile, Ive always wanted a blackboard door <3
    these are all great ideas i really Love them all, i think your wedding Will be amazing.

    Have a lovely day(:

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to have a photo booth on my wedding, all these ideas are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little box where people can give you memories or good wishes. Like a guestbook, but more fun!

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful photos! i love the idea of the memory box, and although i'm nowhere near engaged, i always check out greenweddingshoes.com for inspiration. i'm excited to hear more about your wedding plans!

    jillian
    http://hitherandthitherblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those mason jar candles! That would be a fun project to try. I also love the idea of multiple pies instead of cake, especially the way it's set up in that photo!

    Michelle
    neonrattail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovey our inspiration photos - especially the multiple pies as well, I think a lot yummier than just one cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of those especially the postcards and mason jars :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First let me say that I am so excited for you to get married!! I completely understand the overload that comes with researching weddings. I looked at wedding blogs so much that I seriously have not looked at one since we got married.. I don't think I can ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pies look so yummy! I too like how they set up the table - not too fancy but not too causal. Reminds me of how the kitchen table would look at home. Very inviting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those wedding ideas are so cute! Can't wait till I get married so I can go crazy and plan everything out! :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...