Week in Instagram v.1 | Little Lady Little City: Week in Instagram v.1

Week in Instagram v.1

Ok so I am a little late to the game, honestly it's not my fault Instagram took forever to come out on the Android platform, but I am so happy it finally did! It really does make it so much easier to document and share fun little pictures.

So without further ado my week via Instagram.
1. Catching with the bestie via g-chat while working.
2. Painting after a long day of boring work.
3. Our little garden, hopefully there will be some sprouts soon.
4. Will changing my tire after we drove down the mountain with it flat. 
5. Went to bed with no snow woke up with a freakin' blizzard happening. Crazy weather! 
6. Got this adorable owl necklace in the mail, then had to play Sherlock Holmes to figure out who it was from.
7. Watching an old Tintin movie while working. 
8. Used the rest of the yellow door paint and started to paint our picnic table. I think it's looking pretty amazing! 
Hope everyone is having a great Friday! Oh and if you care to join along in my Instagram adventures I would love to have you! @littleladylittlecity

x's and o's

P.S. It also seems like we weren't the only ones with the crazy weather happening earlier in the week. Hopefully it figures out what season it wants to be in, hehe. 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Instagram grand? ;)

    Painting is one of the best ways to wind down! Also, the owl necklace is absolutely ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And I couldn't agree more about painting being the best way to relax.

      Delete
  2. Love the brightness of the picnic table! I bet it will be gorgeous when it is done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...