Grow Baby Grow | Little Lady Little City: Grow Baby Grow

Grow Baby Grow

First off hello to my new followers, so happy to have you on board this little silly train of mine.

Secondly our greenhouse is working!! I am probably way more excited about this than I should be, but having never actually been able to grow anything for longer than a day when I lived in Phoenix I am seriously over the moon! There was a couple of days there I thought that it might not have been the heat in Phoenix killing everything rather just my lack of a green thumb, but it looks like this little lady's thumb is full green.  And now if you bear with me some photographs of the lovely sprouts! 
This little guy might not look like much right now, but one day it will be a mighty watermelon! 
These guys are peas! And seriously shot up just in the last two days! 
Beans! I think I got a little over zealous when planting them, but we will do a little relocating once they get a little bit bigger. 
Our spinach seedlings. I really hope these guys make it, because Will and I eat a spinach salad every day for lunch so it would be wonderful to just go outside and pick our lunch.
This zucchini was another shot up in two day guy. Seriously I had no idea that plants seem to shoot out of their seeds at light speed!
We now just have to figure out a self watering system before the end of the month because we are headed up to Portland to visit some friends. Which is easier said that done, seeing how we don't have running water yet, I'm sure Will will be able to think of something wonderfully clever. But if anyone has any ideas please feel free to share! 


Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! Oh and happy first of May to you all!

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Congrats on those baby plants :D

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! i love it! we haven't planted our raised bed yet and i'm really really itching to get it going~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they look so cute! I love veggie gardens!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A watermelon - that is cool! Your little veggie shoots are looking good. We planted a few things last month and some of them (rocket salad and potatoes) are growing insanely quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! I so wish I could garden,but I swear I have a black thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zucchini! So delicious! Good luck with your plants! I'm looking forward to a time when I can start a greenhouse or little garden of my own. It just seems so practical and fulfilling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing photos of sprouting veggies :)
    I just came here from your comment on my blog (thanks!) and I'm loving everything I've seen so far!
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing veggies start to grow is always such a thrill. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and exciting! I love gardening, it has been to cold where I live though to start planting which is sort of a bummer. Best of luck with your plants :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love watching plants sprout, especially when I'm the one that grew them! Good luck with your growing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...