I Ache | Little Lady Little City: I Ache

I Ache

Will's parents have come up to help with the house and the last couple of days we've been working pretty hard. I seriously don't think I have ever been this achy in my entire life.  It's really sad my hands are actually killing me while I type this haha.

We got a load of drywall delivered the other day but unfortunately the fork lift couldn't fit in the house or garage so they just dropped it off outside, which meant Will and I had to move the drywall inside ourselves. As you can imagine it was not that fun, but we successfully got it done. Then yesterday Will and I spent the day cleaning up the holes we dug for the water tanks. And I got to use a pickax for the first time, and let me tell you something, those suckers are heavy after the twentieth swing or so, haha! I have absolutely no upper body strength, but maybe this will help remedy that. Today I think we will continue working on the holes for the tanks, and hopefully we can get it all poured tomorrow! 

Anyways I made a short little time-lapse video of some of the work we did. 



Ok now it is time to get back to work and get this thing built! Or at at least slightly habitable by October for the wedding :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! 

x's and o's

11 comments:

  1. Have a good and productive day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would send you some cookies, if I can. But here, fictive cookies for motivation ;)
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video... and the part where he was the only one lifting and carrying the dry walls ;)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    PS
    Going to add your button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The image is not appearing: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/saveskrappys/little%20lady%20little%20city/1a36a02d.png
      :(

      Delete
    2. Oh no! Thanks for the heads up Jan, I think I've got it all fixed now :)

      Delete
  4. Holy crap you guys rock! All the hard work is going to pay off, it will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! You guys sure are working hard.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool video! Sorry you ache, but it will make for great memories :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also really like the video :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a hard, productive day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...