Let Me See That Fancy Wood Work

The sun is in full shine mode on the mountain which means our little cabin, with all of our computers inside, is starting to get a little too hot for our super old air conditioner. We have placed an order for a new one, but it won't be here for a couple of days, so in the mean time we made a screen door. There is almost always a nice little breeze up here so we should be able to keep the door open during the day for now, which will be great! Sadly once summer is well under way it will be AC all the time, stupid humidity being all icky and gross.
It is kind of ridiculous how handy Will is, I mean seriously.  
I really love the natural wood look so I just stained the door instead of painting it.
It looks so good with our little yellow door! I think I'm starting to sound a little obsessed with our door haha! 
We are quite proud of ourselves, and so far the screen door has helped keep the cabin all nice and cool! Success! Now I just need to get my sewing machine out and make us some better curtains. The cut up bed sheet is just not quite doing it any more, haha.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! 

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. That Yellow Door is rather awesome though! lol So it's okay if you sound a bit obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks cool! I wish it was nice and sunny here in the UK, its rainy and grey and it makes me miserable :(

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE your door- yellow is my favorite color and I've always wanted a yellow door- the screen looks perfect- so lucky to have a handy 'man' around- My husband is not very handy but every once in awhile I can persuade him to try something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you referenced Fancy Footwork in your title. (Or maybe you didn't and I am just weird) Anyways, now I am listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it, I totally did reference Fancy Footwork, such a great song!

      Delete
  5. I love your yellow door! The wooden screen door looks awesome with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey for soft breezes! There is something to be said for having a handy fellow. Well done Will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute door, It gives the cabin a cosy look! Also, good job on making a screen door now your house can be chilly and bug free :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. could your life be any cooler??
    thanks for the nice words.
    and nice to meet you. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...