Little Flower Planter

Will came up with the most amazing idea to spruce up the outside of our little cabin. It was just suppose to be a temporary little building that we had no intention of leaving up for this long (three years), so we didn't bother doing anything with the outside at all. After Will and I did a little bit of renovating on the inside there is no way this guy is going anywhere once we finish the house, it has been an absolutely wonderful little home for us. I think it will make a pretty darn adorable guest house. So hopefully one day, not too far off, we can put wood shingles on it to make this little gem shine both inside and out, but until then our little flower bed will have to do.
Have I mentioned how ingenious Will is when it comes to building things. I mean seriously he is kind of a pro! 
We put some dirt on the bottom.
And then some really nice top soil on the top.
Pay no mind to my hair, this is my favorite 'I'm not going anywhere today' hairdo. 
I have a very unsure look on my face about these flower seeds. I thought there were just seeds inside the box, so when I started pouring I was afraid I put way to many in. After closer inspection of the box, however, I found out it had lots of "inert matter" along with the seeds, whatever that really is hehe. 
Voila!
I cannot wait for the flowers to start growing! I think it is going to make our little cabin look so adorable, especially with our bright yellow door. I'm not sure if I mentioned this already or not, but I love our yellow door, hehe.

Oh tiny cabin home you have been so good to these past couple of weeks, I hope you like your new flower bed.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

x's and o's

8 comments:

  1. I love that! And your yellow door is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! followed through when you commented on mine and am now following your posts!

    i agree about the yellow door as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that yellow door is adorable. have you checked out designsponge.com? i feel like you'd like it if you're into diy projects. the way they transform shabby old things into beautiful pieces is amazing! warning- it will kill like 3 hours of your day. prepare to lose all productivity haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, and I love your door :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Those planters look perfect! I bet they'll look lovely when the flowers start blooming :)

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little cabin coming along quite nicely! I love the yellow door and next to the flowers (which I'm sure will sprout soon), it will be darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is such a great idea! Your little place is going to look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is going to be so cute! Let me know if you had better luck with those flower seeds than I did, mine never sprouted... though it's possible I did something wrong, ha. My thumb is not so green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...