Sunday Snapshot #17 | Little Lady Little City: Sunday Snapshot #17

Sunday Snapshot #17


Date Unknown
This is one of my favorite photos of my parents. To anyone else it might just look like picture of my dad not looking at the camera, but in my dad's face I see just how much he loved my mom. I'm sure this photo was a little bit of an accident but I'm so grateful it happened. Even though it's hard for me to really remember her, seeing a picture like this just makes me free so much better. It has been almost seven years since she passed away and I still miss her terribly, I don't think that will ever go away.

Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love and miss you. 

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo. I love when you can look at a picture and see exactly what people were feeling when it was taken. Happy Mother's Day to your ma, she sounds like a wonderful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have the right words - I just wanted to say that this moved me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m sorry you had to lose her too early - I´m glad you have this lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too when a photo catches such a deep and beautiful feeling like this one does. It really is something to cherish! I'm sorry that you had to lose your mother at such a young age. Your love for her is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sad loss. I'm glad you have good memories.

    I've just discovered your blog and I love it. I can't believe you're building your own house. How exciting.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the best pictures are always the unexpected ones! gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable picture!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is lovely. What a beautiful way to remember your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful photo, and a wonderful memory to have. I love old photos so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...