Wedding Inspiration | Little Lady Little City: Wedding Inspiration

Wedding Inspiration

There seems to be millions of different wedding related sites on the good old interwebs these days, it can be a little overwhelming to say the least. When we first started planning the wedding I would just look at hundreds of different sites, but I soon noticed I was always returning to a select few. So I thought for todays Wedding Inspiration I should share my favorite wedding sites.
(source)
100 Layer Cake is probably one of my favorite wedding sites, tons of inspirations and DIY ideas! This site is seriously an almost everyday destination for me when I have renders going for work. Really helps the time fly, and give me so many wonderful ideas for my own wedding. 

(source)
Another really wonderful website. So many wonderful inspiration photos, it's hard to look at them and not want to do them all for your own wedding! They also have a pretty cool shop that you can by things that other brides have used. I really love the idea of recycling things.

(source)
Oh Martha Stewart, you wonderful, wonderful lady. From a very early age my mom taught me about the amazingness  and sometime completely ridiculousness that is Martha Stewart. Now there probably are a lot of people that don't care for her, but she was my mom's favorite and now mine too. Her wedding site has a lot of 'real wedding' inspiration as well as a lot of fun and simple DIYs. It's pretty great.

(source)
Offbeat Bride is so wonderfully fantastic. This site is so fun to browse and just see all the wonderful and uniquely nontraditional weddings people are doing. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in the whole you have to do X,Y, and Z thing, but you don't. It's your day do whatever the hell you want. And this site does the perfect job of reminding me of that. 
Let me know any of your favorite sites, I would love to check them out!

x's and o's

P.S. Our garden has kind of exploded with plants now, I think I unwittingly bought super growing plants or something because it's craziness, haha! I will be sure to share another fun filled greenhouse post soon.

4 comments:

  1. I adore Offbeat Bride! Great inspiration for even non wedding related stuff.

    - Angela Marie @ http://sunkissedivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even planning a wedding & I love looking at wedding blogs. My faves are Offbeat Bride, and Rock N' Roll Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, when I was planning my wedding I was addicted to Ruffledblog. Oh, and Green Wedding Shoes, if you haven't seen that one yet, it is fantastic! I'm already married, but I'm still pretty obsessed with everything wedding.
    Jillian @ Epic Thread

    ReplyDelete
  4. (old post I know) I also used rock and roll bride for lots of inspiration for our wedding x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...