Week in Instagram v2 | Little Lady Little City: Week in Instagram v2

Week in Instagram v2

1. A little toad friend Will found.
2. I think we bought a super growing zucchini seed because this is only two days after these photos.
3. Some fun nail polish flowers.
4. Baked mac and cheese. It turned out so good! We had a hardtime not eating it all in one seating.
5. The shorts my favorite theater (Alamo Drafthouse) plays before the movie. Yay for no ads! 
6. Beautiful Winchester. One of my favorite cities to visit.

Today was such a fun day. Will and I headed over to our favorite theater (and the only one near us) to catch The Avengers, which was so good! I highly recommend it, lots of action and so funny too! I love getting to go to the movies but both Will and I get pretty exhausted from all the driving, which sounds pretty silly, but did I mention the theater is a hour away? Which kind of stinks, but it just makes when we do go to the movies all the more fun.

Now I must catch up on emails I missed while being out today. Hope every one has/had a great Friday.

x's and o's

6 comments:

  1. That Mac And Cheese looks tasty! Hopefully tomorrow we get to go see Avengers, trying to avoid the crazy crowds. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day :) Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I like your instas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blue nails! i need to step out of my comfort zone with fun colors like that more! i just recently started on instagram and it's so addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An hour away!? Wow, I am sorry, that does stink.

    - Angela Marie @ http://sunkissedivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the toad picture is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...