Week in Instagram v.3 | Little Lady Little City: Week in Instagram v.3

Week in Instagram v.3

  1. Our little bird feeder we bought, but it doesn't seem like the bird up here really care for it. Maybe they have too much other food right now and will like it better come winter time.
  2. Will building our screen door using his fancy wooden vice.
  3. The apples are GROWING! I'm so excited! We had a really late snow last week and I was afraid it would kill the apples but it looks like these guys are pretty resilient. 
  4. Homemade cauliflower and spinach pizza, well what's left of it. I meant to take a picture before I started eating, but it seemed too good and I was too hungry, hehe.
  5. JEM IS ON NETFLIX!!! Six year old me so is pretty darn excited, heck 28 year old me is excited! I made Will watch three episodes last night, but I don't think he really got how amazing it really is.
  6. My little avocado seed. I was promised by some young chap in a youtube video that if I planted it this way I would have myself a tree in no time. Fingers crossed! 
So do you want to hear something funny? Well at least Will and I think it's pretty darn funny. The other day we were watching Hulu working in the cabin and it kept playing the same annoying car commercial over and over. By the tenth or so time it played Will started to mimic the "Oooo that's hippy talk' part, which then lead to a contest of who could say it louder/more annoying, when all of sudden there was a knock on our door. It was the country inspectors coming to do there yearly check on the house, since we are still building it. I'm not sure how long they were out there, but I'm sure they heard us at least for a little bit seeing how our windows were wide open. HAHA! It's so easy to think that we are the only ones up here.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Any fun plans for the weekend?

x's and o's

14 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I hope I can go swimming this week-end :)

    Take care and have a lovely week-end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Good luck on that avocado seed :) Nothing planned for the weekend yet.. and it's mom's day on Sunday but we still don't know what to do. LOL

    Have a sweet weekend!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im trying to grow an avacado plant too! I can just about see the roots coming out of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe and I just started growing an avacado seed about 3 weeks ago. It has sprouted now! Pretty awesome. I'm a new follower and excited to get to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. M and I do silly stuff like that. I often wonder if I should record some of the things we talk about because they are completely ridiculous.

    I would love an avocado tree. And I totally need to introduce the girl spawn to Jem! Although, she would probably tell me how lame things I like are, as she so often does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah i feel the same way when hulu plays those same commercials all the time! but thats hilarious. love your blog!!

    andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
    I would love it if you'd follow(:

    Going to have some fun stuff up soon!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amanda!

    looks like you had a great week! The bird feeder looks awesome. I'm sure the birdies will come once they got used to it!
    have a lovely day,
    Duni ~ your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your story cracked me up. That's so something I would do with my friends.
    x Hilary
    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such an amazing week! I'm belated...but our weekend included crafts, watching the play The Vagina monologues in Seoul, seeing the Avengers, and a whole bunch of homemade bruschettta...YUM. Love the look and feel of your blog, cant wait to read more on your house project and YOU! Thanks for poppin by my blog for a bit;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES, Jem!

    - Angela Marie @ http://sunkissedivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been trying to grow an avocado tree from seed for a few weeks now and nothing has happened... What about you? Any luck yet?

    -Stefanie from http.adayinthelifeofstefanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothings happened with ours yet either, but we only started trying to grow it last week. I shall keep my fingers crossed for yours as well as my own :)

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...