Black Raspberry Cobbler | Little Lady Little City: Black Raspberry Cobbler

Black Raspberry Cobbler

If you follow me on instagram or twitter then you have probably already seen and heard about some amazing black raspberry cobbler I made the other day. So I thought it would be fun to share the recipe with you all, it's pretty darn simple which is definitely a plus! 

Ingredients
2-3 cups black raspberries (or blackberries) 
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup of sugar (I really like tarter cobbler so you might want to add more to taste)
2 tbs baking powder

First mix the sugar with the berries and let them set for about twenty minutes, or until they form a kind of syrup. Melt the butter, and mix all the dry ingredients while the butter is melting. Add milk and mix well, then add the butter. Pour 3/4  of the batter into a lightly greased 9" pie pan, then pour your berries on top. Put remaining batter on top of berries.

Bake for 35-45 minutes at 375, or until golden brown.

Serve nice and hot and if you have it add a dolup of ice cream!

And for good measure, a seriously way to close shot of my face that Will got of me trying to sneak a taste of the berry filling. You can see the shame in my face when I got caught, haha! I just couldn't help myself it was just too tasty looking! 
Let me know if you give the recipe a try I would love to hear how you liked it! 

Happy Saturday everyone. 

x's and o's

22 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious!!! I love blueberries, maybe I'll try it tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! I have been craving homemade raspberry scones lately but i think this looks way better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting this - it looks delicious! And I'm pretty sure that I have that plate / cup set
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny, just an hour ago I had no idea that something like cobbler exist. Then I opened A Beautiful mess and there was a post about Cobblers. Then I came to you and again :) Have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely blog comment, your blog is so lovely and this looks so yummy! x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! Cobbler is my favorite. This looks delicious.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo is so cute! :)
    Mmmm I definetly need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good, I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This isn't fair. You need to overnight me one of these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks tasty!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, can I have you come live with me and bake me this? Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, this looks amazingly simple and tasty! I'll put it on my list of recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum, totally want to get to baking now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so good! I gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this looks super tasty, thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...