Little Thoughts


The road at the top of the mountain.
Yesterday turned out to be one of those days that starts out pretty nice but then turns into a whole crying meltdown in the car on the way back from the grocery store. I am usually pretty darn upbeat when it comes to house building even though it has taken so much longer than we had initially thought, but with the wedding looming over us I just kind of lost it. We are kind of at the point where we really need to just make a couple big pushes to make the house done enough for us to move in before the wedding and I'm very afraid that won't happen. And the idea of getting ready for the wedding and taking a shower in our outdoor sun-shower made me just lose it. It's so stupid and silly, but I feel like I don't ask for very much, I just want the house to be bare bones done enough for the wedding. All I'm talking about is just drywall and nothing else, but to get there we will have a lot to do, put on the metal roof, wire, plum, and insulate the place. Ugh it just seems like too much to do in such a short time. 

After my little breakdown I felt a little better and then the day got better. we heard back from some big clients that they really love the work we did for them so that felt really nice. Then we did some blackberry picking (I thought I would incorporate some pretty pictures from then within the post to make it slightly more cheery). But then there was a disastrous BBQ incident that left some of plastic siding on the house slight scorched, and on top of that I got a slew of spamy looking text messages late last night that wanted me to download something. That was super annoying, especially when all I wanted to do was sleep.
We found quite a few, but I think if we wait another week almost all of them will be ready to eat.
Yesterday was all over the place so I'm pretty happy that it's a new day, and we are another day closer to the weekend! We are going to hangout with our friend Shaye, which I am super excited about and of course there will be plenty yummy food and drinks for sure!

And just for good measure a goofy picture of me miming putting all the blackberries in my mouth. This picture makes me laugh at just how silly I can be. 
Hope everyone is having a great Thursday.

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. Awww, take it easy girl :) Wish all your readers were close to your place so we can help you build your place!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $20 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! It is so easy to loose focus when things get overwhelming-- just remember why you are getting married & that the wedding itself is a minuscule moment in a whole lifetime of memories & everything will turn out just as it should~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw don't worry! everything will work out one way or another ;) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness. I'm sure that things will come together if they really need to. Don't stress out about it too much - focus on the yummy berries!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the rough day yesterday. I always find stress pushes me to that breaking point, then after I've been pushed over the edge and I've had a solid breakdown, I feel a heck of a lot better.

    I wish I lived closer so I could lend a hand with the house building. Keep your head up and stuff your face with all the berries you can get your hands on.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine how stressful that must be. Look after yourself and enjoy your day today xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I know those feelings all too well.
    Love your blog!!!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you had a down day!
    Things will look up! And you'll finish everything in time :)

    In the meantime eat lots of those berries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, crying over such a thing is totally allowed.. All of that is ligidimit stresser-outers.. my goodness, bless your heart, and the four walls of your hourse.

    You'd roll on the floor over some of the ridiculous things I've cried over.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...