Sunday Snapshot #19 | Little Lady Little City: Sunday Snapshot #19

Sunday Snapshot #19

1988 or so.
In honor of Father's Day I thought I would share one of my favorite photos of my dad from when I was little.  I have  maybe one memory of this time (well I think it was from this time): it was my dad sharing an ice cream bar with me. He would pretend like he at it all only to surprise me with it was still completely intact. It was so silly but I was absolutely amazed by it, I pretty much thought my dad was a wizard or something, haha. My dad can still be as goofy as he was back than and I love it. Happy Father's dad Papa, I couldn't have asked for a better dad. 

10 comments:

  1. That picture is adorable! I love how a little you thought your dad was a wizard, that is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute! I love the picture!!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously GREAT photo! What a classic!

    Lovely to meet you here Amanda, what a beautiful space you've created here. And I must say i'm truly loving your specks in that profile pic!

    xo em

    look forward to following your journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what an adorable photo! And such a sweet little memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so adorable! and i love goofy dads like that - little tricks are so fun when you are a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adore old photos... thank-you for sharing such a wonderful memory with us.
    Danielle
    http://awonderfullifeinfullframe.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...