Wedding Inspiration

Today I thought it would be fun to talk about jewelry, more specifically necklaces. I absolutely love necklaces but unfortunately I don't have much use for them when working on the house. That doesn't stop me from looking up lovely pieces online and occasionally buying them especially, if it's on sale, hehe. Here are some of my most recent favorites that I think would be lovely for a wedding.
(source)
This necklace is so wonderful, I really love the design. I almost get a Disney Princess vibe from it. Which is not something I would normally go for, but there is just something so interesting about it.

(source)
I'm a big fan of jewelry inspired by nature. I also really love how this necklace hangs, if you check out the source you will see what I mean.


(source)
I am seriously in love with the color right now, and I also really love all the fringe. 

(source)
These colors are heavenly. It's so fun and playful and would totally add a nice splash of color to a wedding dress. I'm pretty sure this going to be my next necklace purchase :)

(source)
I think the reason I love this necklace so much is that it reminds me of the types of necklaces my mom used to wear.  Does that ever happen to you? You see something that reminds you of something your mom used to wear, and you love it.  
I asked my dad to take pictures of all my mom's jewelry and send them my way because I wanted to incorporate something that was hers in my outfit for the wedding. I have to say my mom has some really beautiful necklaces, and I cannot wait to try them on with my dress. 

But as you can see I'm a fan of  bigger necklaces/colorful necklaces, there is just something so fun about them I can't help it. What's your favorite type of jewelry/necklace?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

x's and o's

PS The kitty came back again last night! I think the can of tuna I left out for him had something to do with it, haha. But I got a better picture of him, so I'm a happy camper.

11 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite, but I've also been obsessed with pearls lately!
    I hope one of your mom's necklaces goes well with your dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. while I think that these are all beautiful, the second one is hands down my favorite. absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklaces! And I got to see a close-up of the kitty! It looks like it's in need of love and caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove the first one with the pearls. I think you would look great with a statement necklace and pops of color. All those necklaces look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! That second necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leafy necklace, it's so gorgeous!
    I'm totally morphing into my mother so quite often I see stuff that reminds me of her and want it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first and second one! Wonderful, they look like everything can be real ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eee how pretty are these! Jewellery is such a lovely thing to incorporate into a wedding- good memories forever after
    http://shopspikethepunch.com/store/necklaces?product_id=65 this is probably my fave necklace ever and I wish I had the pennies for it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first one is to die for. I just might have to go get it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love these colorful necklaces! great finds
    xoxo
    ali

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute jewelry! i especially love the colorful necklace with the half circle things, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...