Week in Instagram v.4 | Little Lady Little City: Week in Instagram v.4

Week in Instagram v.4

  1. Ok so this picture is a couple of weeks old, it's from our Portland trip, but since I haven't done a Week in Instagram since the trip I thought it would be ok to still share hehe. That and I had to share this kind of terrifying mural. I mean look how unbelievably creepy that girl is, seriously nightmare worthy if you ask me!
  2. The tall wheat like grass I've already posted about. I just can't get over how wonderful it is. 
  3. My new journal that I found at the Goodwill Bins. It's all kinds of amazing and still has some writing from the previous owner about who should be in their band and what their name should be. One possible name was Battle Maggot! 
  4. Whale of a Wash Laundromat down in town. It's not too shabby of a place, but I will be seriously happy when I don't have to spend an hour driving up and down the mountain just to wash our clothes. 
  5. Murder She Wrote! Just maybe the greatest television show of all time. And all twelve seasons are on Netflix Instant View so I am one happy camper! 
  6. Black raspberry cobbler. I'm planning on doing a little recipe post for this guy pretty soon because it came out amazing!
If you want to join along on my Instagram adventures you can find me @littleladylittlecity

Hope everyone is having great Friday!

x's and o's

7 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! Would love to try the cobbler! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, looks like some good cobbler! Murder She Wrote really is one of the greatest television shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tall grass is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwhahaha, Battle Maggot sounds like a great name for a heavy metal band. Lovely photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little glimpse into your life! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that farmer's almanac design!
    I don't know what Murder she wrote is about, but they look fancy I trust your recommendation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black raspberry cobbler!!! Drooling. Fruit cobblers are the perf summer dessert.
    xo,
    meg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...