House Building

I just wanted to give you a quick update on the house building, which is the reason why I haven't been around much and probably won't be until next week. We've had a few mishaps while working on the house so far, from burring the wrong electrical pipes to the track on the bobcat coming off. But even with all of these mistakes we are still pushing through and getting a lot done, which is all kinds of exciting! 
Our excitement as shown on Will's face when getting to drive the bobcat around.
More pictures are coming for sure. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything. I'm glad to hear that despite the hick-ups everything is coming along.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are seriously amazing! Cant wait to see more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I have dreams of building our own house. I can only imagine how rewarding that must feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! that's soo exciting -good luck can't wait to see it.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha great face on that picture!! good luck on the building!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha great photo! Hope it's all going well =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...