Sandwich Time | Little Lady Little City: Sandwich Time

Sandwich Time

Today I thought I would share one of my favorite simple sandwiches, Tofu Buffalo Ranch. It is super filling and yummy if you ask me. And this version of the recipe I'm sharing turned out even better because I used some zucchini and yellow squash from our garden! I told you guys pretty much everything for awhile is going to include zucchini and squash, hehe. 
Ingredients
1 package extra firm tofu
4 pieces of bread
4-6 pieces of zucchini
2-3 pieces of yellow squash
1-2 Tbs buffalo sauce
1/2 - 1 Tbs ranch dressing

Put a little oil or butter in a skillet and start to heat. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch slices and place between paper towels to help remove the excess water. Then put tofu on the skillet to fry. You want to get each side nice and brown so it's a more crispy then mushy. When the tofu is almost done throw on your sliced pieces of zucchini and squash until they are tender. 

While everything is cooking put your buffalo sauce and ranch dressing on your bread. Put tofu and veggies on the sandwich and enjoy.

Today I'm taking Wig-wog to his first vet appointment. I am super curious with how he is going to do. Hopefully he burns off all his crazy morning energy before we have to drive down there, haha! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. 

x's and o's

8 comments:

  1. Mmm I'm going to try this when I get home from work :) I love tofu, zucchini & squash. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum i love tofu but never had it on a sandwich. maybe i will need to try it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had tofu in a while, but I'm definitely trying this because it sounds so darn delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum this sounds really good! I'll have to try this... I love squash and zucchini too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, this looks AMAZING and healthy!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Definitely on the shopping list-- too delicious!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo yummy! The home grown veg makes it looks so much more interesting, sounds delicious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i take it your a vegetarian? so am i.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...