Wedding Inspiration | Little Lady Little City: Wedding Inspiration

Wedding Inspiration

The last couple Saturdays have been absent of Wedding Inspiration posts mainly because we either had too much work or we were working on the house and I just didn't have much time to scour my favorite wedding sites for inspiration. But it is back in action, at least for this week, so I thought reception decoration would be a fun one. 

(source)
I am absolutely in love with both these paper straws, and the antique dresser for the pitchers. I am really hoping I can find a nice dresser like that for our wedding and then to use in our bedroom afterwards.
(source)
I love the crate paper like scales with the thin wood heart accents. I think it would look absolutely adorable with all different vintage/faded colors! 
(source)
I don't care if they are over played I absolutely love little flag banners! It reminds me of my childhood for some reason, and they just make me so incredibly happy. 
(source)
I love when people repurpose old wood crates into a stand of some kind. I have this love for old wood. I love the texture and the look of it. I think Will's mom has a whole bunch of these kind of crates up in her attic, and if she does I am sure she will let us use them no problem. 
(source)
This is just such a simple little idea and I really like it. I actually have a whole bunch of vintage cloth napkins  so I am definitely going to make this and see how it looks with the styles and colors that I have. 

I swear I have a list a million ideas long of things I want to do for the wedding, haha! I know I'm going to have to go through the list multiple times trying to eliminate the ones I am not completely head over heels in love with until I have a far more manageable list. Thankfully my lovely Maid of Honor Alesha will be coming out a week before the wedding so we can get down to the business of decorations, and then all my other wonderful bride's ladies will be up the day before the wedding baking up a storm with me! Eeee! I can hardly wait, I know it will probably be a little stressful but I have a feeling all the fun and laughs we will be having will make the stress go away! 

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! It's all cloudy and rainy here and with my arm still heeling I have a feeling it is going to be a lazy day. Thank you so much for all your well wishes about my elbow. It is feeling much better so yay! 

x's and o's

20 comments:

  1. Wow these are all beautiful ideas! I'm in love with the thin wooden hearts and the canopy tent with banners has such a whimsical feel to it. I hope you have lots of fun planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresser idea is fantastic {using it at the reception then in your house later, what an adorable story that will be to tell!}

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that candy bar shelf and the tent with the vintage look and flag banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice things :)
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these ideas! The flag banners are so great love it.
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Especially the paper on the walls with the wood hearts. So creative and cute. :)

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love flag banners too! They're just so cute and nostalgic to me. :)

    xx Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics! I cant wait to see pictures of your wedding! How fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the collection you have rounded up is beautiful + inspiring! It will definitely be hard to narrow down later... :)
    I'm excited for you, it'll be soooo special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all such great ideas! Love pennant banners!

    Eee! Can't wait to see what all you do for your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. those paper straws are the cutest thing i've ever seen. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems so crazy how close your wedding is already! I think it's going to be gorgeous and rustic no matter what you do. But I do really love the dresser, with the fern and the jars for lemonade. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these things! Especially the cute straws!

    Xoxo Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. so much pretty!! Thanks for visiting my blog...I am now a new fan of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fabulous selection of images, you've got pure style lady!

    xo em

    p.s i'm off to watch your video!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your inspiration pictures! I love the whimsical, rustic look of weddings... we had ours in a barn type structure, I have a blog post about all of the DIY type decor we had at our wedding, you should check it out, maybe see if you like any ideas :)
    http://www.rivercitysammon.com/2012/06/diy-virginia-wedding.html

    Congrats on getting married! Hope your wedding turns out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loooove tents and bunting together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures are beautiful! I'm sure your wedding will be just as amazing as these wedding inspiration posts (if not more). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that saltwater taffy display is so cute! love how colorful it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...