Week in Instagram v8 | Little Lady Little City: Week in Instagram v8

Week in Instagram v8

  1. Back to the Future II and pizza always make for a nice evening. 
  2. It was so miserably hot the other day and Will and I were both working on large projects making our computer work in overdrive so we could hardly keep our little cabin cool! 89 degrees inside is never fun! Thankfully a rain storm swooped in and cooled everything off. 
  3. I'm so excited that a Chinese Restaurant has opened up near us! I love my veggie chow mein and cannot wait to try theirs out. Fingers crossed it's super yummy.
  4. Wig-wog does not much care for going on walks with us, haha.
  5. Wig-wog most certainly not thrilled about going to the vet. Thankfully a clean bill of health was given! 
  6. Watching the Rifftrax of Alien was too funny! I'm so excited to be able to do lots of outdoor movie nights with our new projector. 
Goodness gracious, this week was all over the place, from being so frustrated and just crying to laughing hysterically. Either way I am pretty happy to have this week over that is for sure, hopefully we can make a trip down the the movie theater to catch a showing of The Dark Knight Rises! 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Hope everyone has a great Friday! 

x's and o's

9 comments:

  1. Ugh, 89 degrees is terrible! :C Good thing the little one is so healthy! He's adorable as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wig-wog on a leash just made my day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Wig Wog is adorable! I love Chinese food too! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award, because I love your blog! Check out my page to see what it's about, and then answer the questions I made for your to answer if you want! Aflowerofthesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm. Chow Mein sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you have a great weekend. i share your love of chinese food. :)
    now that you posted about chow mein i'm thinking i may have to go out for chinese tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pretty much just made me crave Chinese. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I love Rifftrax (as you know) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha a cat on a leash... my boss walks her cat too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...