Work, Work Work! | Little Lady Little City: Work, Work Work!

Work, Work Work!

Between working on the house and video work things have been all sorts of crazy this week. I have several emails I've been needing to respond to, but just haven't had a spare second, so if you are someone I haven't replied too please forgive me. I'm trying to reply to everyone by the end of the weekend, hopefully! Just to show you how crazy things have been this post has pretty much been written a sentence at a time in between taring our cisterns and rendering videos, so hopefully it still makes sense. And speaking of video work, one little kitten named Wigs has been making it super hard to get it done. 
I knew having a kitty in our 150 sq ft cabin was not going to be the easiest thing in the world, but we have been pretty darn lucky that little Wigs has been good for the most part. That is minus her insane running around moments every morning and evening. You can seriously set a clock by it, hehe. 
The only real little issue is her choice of sleeping areas, as you probably guessed by the above photos. I got her a very nice little bed which she absolutely refuses to sleep on (I mean she is terrified of it like it's a monster or something haha), I'm sure all you cat owners out there know the feeling. So instead her favorite napping spots are right in front of both Will's and my computers, but of course only when we are trying to get work done. 
Thankfully when she is sleeping I can move her little legs off my keyboard.  When she is awake it is a completely different story, which includes my fingers being the newest and coolest play toys hehe. Luckily she doesn't ever really bite them, just kind of mouths them like a little silly nut.  
Well I had best get back to everything before it gets too late. Hope everyone has a great weekend full of lots of fun things.

PS I am sorry about the abundance of Wigs photos, I just couldn't help myself, hehe.

25 comments:

  1. Never apologize for kitty pics lol!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wig-wog is the cutest! How old?

    My kitten is 6 months in August and if we leave her for more than 2 hours, she goes super crazy when we get home and literally runs in to the walls and furniture. Kittens are ca-razy!

    xo. Nicole
    abrokebride.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first cat post I've liked, so props to you for that. Also, what a cutie!

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god that's really too sweet. What a cute little kitty. And yes, every cat apparantly likes computers when you have to work/study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! I remember when my cat was small enough to sleep by my keyboard...now he is too fluffy haha. Well, he hasn't been that small in a good 10 years. :P

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! I just found your blog and I love it!
    I want that kitty so bad.
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! so adorable! i want a kitty so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is the sweeeeeetest!! Just want to give him a little cuddle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodnesss! How adorable. I would love to have a kitty on my keyboard, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhhhh just reading about how busy you are is stressing me out.

    I hope you catch some time out m'lady

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  11. If anything, you need MORE kitten pics! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh I just love kittens. And this kitten is QUITE the cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How is it that pets get right in the middle of whatever you are doing? You probably didn't want to get any work done anyway... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww, too cute! such a beautiful little kitty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can never have too many pictures of kitty cats, yours is adorable. Thanks for the sweet comment onmy blog, following yours now :)

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness. thats the cutest cat ever.

    like ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want your kitty so bad.
    She's the cutest kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny thing is... my cat is doing that exact same thing right now. Maybe I should try sleeping on my keyboard, seems the "it" thing to do nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment! I had to say something when I saw this post... your kitty is SO adorable. It makes me so sad that I'm allergic to cats... but I can live vicariously through the blog world, right? =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I <3 Wig-Wog! This is an adorable post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. she is the cutest cat.
    they always seem to be where you don't want them,
    but they're too cute to get mad at.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your kitty is so so so so so so so so so cute! I love cats!!!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice blog, I invite you also to me, I hope you like it<3
    adorable cat:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...