Down to Business | Little Lady Little City: Down to Business

Down to Business

(I am kind of in love with the office cat meme!)
So yesterday we found out that we have two huge jobs for the month of September, which is absolutely amazing when you work freelance. The only downside is that we had to come back to Will's parent's house because their internet is far more reliable than what we can get on the mountain. This means we will not be able to work on the house the month before the wedding! Somehow everyone didn't get the memo that Will and I are getting married in October and need to have time to get things ready and, you know, finish building the house. Couldn't they have just waited until after the wedding to give us all this work? At least we should be able to pay for some people to get some work done while we aren't there and then hopefully we can work like mad the week and a half before the wedding and finish up, fingers crossed! 

Poor Will is going to handle most of the work next week as I am flying out to Arizona for some bachelorette fun with some of my absolute favorite ladies. I am so excited to get some quality time with the ladies, but I can't help but feel guilty about being absent from work in the beginning.  Hopefully the work won't be too bad the first week, and I can jump back in and carry some of the weight. So if I am a little silent over the next couple of weeks you will know why, but I am hoping not to be.

x's and o's

14 comments:

  1. I do not accept silence!! ;)

    Good luck with work, the house and the bachelorette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that meme, haha. Best of luck on getting all of your work done! But hey, at least you have some. And at least you get to have some fun in Arizona too! :)

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel too guilty.. have some fun! Great to hear you got some big jobs-- but yes, poor timing. You can do it! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE that meme! Have it posted in my cubicle at work, hehe! :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a house in the mountains! Im sooo jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting that you guys got some good work even though the timing could be better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BAHHAHAHA i think only future cat ladies understand this. oh my so funny. love your cat humor and your blog. p.s. your glasses are so cute!
    www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god I am still chuckling at this :') xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck and have a great time!!!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa that sounds like a lot of work. Have fun at the bachelorette & try not to stress yourself out too much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...