Sunday Snapshot #24 (Video Edition) | Little Lady Little City: Sunday Snapshot #24 (Video Edition)

Sunday Snapshot #24 (Video Edition)


(Here is the link just incase it doesn't embed for some people)
While getting some links of our work for some clients the other day, I came across one of my all time favorite videos Will and I have done. I hadn't watched it in quite a while so when I hit play I feel in love with it all over again. I feel so weird being like "Hey check out this super awesome video Will and I made because it's amazing," but seriously check it out! I think it's really amazing and would still think so even if I hadn't made it. 

We've been so busy with other jobs and the house that we haven't been able to do videos like these as much as we would like, but I have a strong feeling George Withburn as Javier Cottentail is going to be making his grand return in the near future! 

x's and o's

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE watching your videos. You guys are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! You are incredibly talented, thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and cute!! wish I had such skills. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to pop over and say hello! Found you through Nicole a while ago. I got excited when I learned you're a fellow video editor too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, what a cute character!!! Made me tearful at the end, in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little video! Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...