7 Questions | Little Lady Little City: 7 Questions

7 Questions

I thought I would join the always adorable Gentri in her 7 Questions series this week. Not only does it look like fun, but it also gives me a chance to share a little more about myself with all of you. So without further ado.

1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
I love spicy, sweet and salty. One of my favorite snacks (which I don't eat too much because I'm pretty sure it could lead to a heart attack) is pepper jelly and cream cheese on a salty cracker. Will has always given me the side eye when I would talk about this yummy little snack but once he actually tried them he was pretty darn hooked!

2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately deleted it?
I don't think I've published one then deleted immediately. I have, however, written a post and then delete it almost as soon as I finish writing it, or leave it at as a draft only to delete it a couple days later.

3. What is a hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
When it comes to hair  I have pretty much tried it all, from pixie cuts to crazy colors, and usually have no problem with trying something new, except for this cut...
(source)
I simply adore it but am way too terrified about trying it myself. Maybe one day I can talk myself into it.

4. Would you rather have to always use the sun to tell the time or directions by the stars?
Stars for sure, I have a feeling if I had to rely on the sun I would would lose my vision from just staring at it all the time trying to figure out the time.

5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
Plaid! I know I pretty much wear plaid all year long but there is just something about it in the fall that is all kinds of wonderful. 

6. Who is your style icon?
I am super in love with Zooey Deschanel's and Mindy Kaling's style. I mean honestly who isn't. I sometimes wish I could pull things off as well as they do, but whatever, I still rock it (wow that came off a lot more full of myself than the confident I was going for, haha).

7. What's your favorite outdoor activity?
I absolutely love walking through our apple orchard picking apples. And when the apples aren't in season I love exploring the mountain to check out all the plant and animal life.

Let me know if you decided to partake in this weeks questions, or if you want feel free to answer these same questions in the comments, I absolutely love getting to know more about all of you guys!


Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!


x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. pretty sure pepper jelly and cream cheese on crackers is the food of champions. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true because it's all kinds of awesome!

      Delete
  2. You definitely have a face that could pull off any haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Caitlin! I do really dig that haircut, maybe after the wedding!

      Delete
  3. I love your last answer! Apple picking in an orchard sounds so magical and just wonderful : ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad you participated! I love that hair style too, but I'm a whimp and would never do it. I DID however see a style on tv where they French braided half of her hair down and under the other side. It looked the same only had a braid which is cooler. I'll try to find a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hairstyle, I think you could totally pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! You should write more posts like this one. Great blog,and you have a huge potential,just keep up the good work
    Do you have time to check out my blog? I think you'd like it.And your opinion is important to me. this is my blog url http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    maybe we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet post!! How awesome to walk and pick apples in your own orchard!! So neat! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love this 7 questions post!! And that haircut is incredible!
    Luvluv,
    Sway x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...