And I'm Back | Little Lady Little City: And I'm Back

And I'm Back

Can I just tell you all something? I seriously have some of the greatest friends ever! Alesha put together the best bachelorette party I could have ever asked for! I did not get nearly enough photos of all of the fun, because well I was having way too much fun to remember to haha, but we did manage to get some with our phones. (Please note this post is full of a ridiculous amount of exclamation marks, I'm just still so excited)

The bachelorette festivities started out with a nice relaxing evening full pizza and drinks at the amazing hotel room Alesha got for us. Then it was up not too early the next day for a pool day. We really lucked out that it wasn't too hot and there were plenty of clouds in the sky. 
I think I got a little bit of a tan, but if I did then I only went one shade up from ghostly white, hehe.
The absolutely lovely Hannah!
Then it was out to dinner at such a cute restaurant, Bliss
We then took the light rail to one of the cutest little tiki bars, Hula
 I really don't drink often but when I do it had better be fruity and out of a glass like this!
We really wanted to take these home with me because they are kind of amazing! 
One of my favorite photos from the evening mainly because it is so deceiving. It looks like I am almost as tall as the wonderful Alesha, but in reality I am a good 6 inches shorter, haha! My feet here pretty high off the ground. 
Then last night was the most amazing way to end this super amazing weekend, karaoke! Hannah and I did our best rendition of 'The Boy is Mine' only for me to realize I only knew the opening and chorus. Thankfully Hannah knows her stuff and helped carry me through it, hehe. 
Also can we please note how ridiculous the stripper pole is, haha! 
And what made it even more amazing was I totally got both my brother and my dad to come and rock out with us! The thing you have to know about my dad is that is a fairly reserved guy, so getting him to come out was a big hit with everyone because basically all my friends love him. Then the most amazing thing happened when 'Like a Virgin' came on: good old Papa Bear got up and sang it! We all died, it seriously was the greatest moment ever! 
The photographic proof!
This weekend has been beyond amazing! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and pretty much the best maid of honor ever! I know this post has consisted of tons of exclamation points but I feel like even a hundred more still would not be nearly enough to show how wonderful this weekend was.

What did you all do this Labor Day weekend?

I will be Phoenix until Saturday, but should be back to a more regular posting schedule.

x's and o's

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you had some fine time at your party! :) My labor day weekend was spent with friends and family at our new place. I loved it! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great time you have great friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun!
    I love how you (or your friends...) captured all those happy moments. :)

    p.s.: You have a COOL dad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great and I love all the pics, your dad looks so cute singin up there, how fun! Congrats on your blast of a weekend, that rules.

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome memories! Glad you got to see such a fun moment with your dad!
    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bachelorette party sounds perfect! We did a little girls retreat for mine and it really did mean the most. Looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dude, you're getting married, like, super-duper soon. So awesome! I'm so glad you had an amazing bachelorette. I would have lost my mind if I saw my dad sing Like a Virgin!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, your photo face is adorable :) Looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post made me smile.
    It is nice to have such wonderful friends, and for them to throw a bachelorette party for you is icing on the cake.
    Those tiki glasses should be the ONLY way to drink fruity drinks (my fav)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what great girlfriends you have. It looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it seems like you guys did everything a bachelorette party is about- especially kareokee haha. i love those tropical drinks- they're dangerous bc they're so yummy that you want to keep guzzling them down! and i feel you on the ghostly white bit- me tanning is turnign pink =P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a fabulous, fun time! Those glasses are out of this world funny and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sounds so fun! I hope my bachelorette is as fun as yours looks! thanks so much for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a lovely time. Where are your glasses from? I'm following.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I loooove bachelorette parties - soooo much fun - you're making me want to use lots of exclamation marks just reading your post!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...