I made it back safe and sound late last night, and boy am I out of it today. I woke up at like 8 this morning which was 5 Phoenix time, and my body was pretty set on still being on Phoenix time, ugh. So after forcing myself to get up we did some grocery shopping and I got myself some coffee; however, it hasn't kicked in yet, boo. Hopefully it will wake me up soon so I can have a kind of productive day. Thankfully, Will is kind of the best and has already told me I can just have a lazy day to recover from the travels.
- My new favorite outfit, it's just so colorful and fun!
- The only downside to being a freelancer is that I can work even on vacation.
- I got super spoiled with dad's typical breakfast at this super wonderful little restaurant. They seriously had the best blueberry muffins I've ever had!
- Watching Doctor Who with Will via Google Hangout. Haha, yes I do absolutely realize how goofy we are.
- Waiting at Chicago Midway for the last leg of my trip back to the east coast.
- Will brought Wig-wog to great me at the airport, which made this little lady happy! We are pretty darn lucky that she enjoys riding in cars.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be far more awake, but until then I think it's time for another cup of coffee. Happy Sunday!
x's and o's