Back! (Week in Instagram v9) | Little Lady Little City: Back! (Week in Instagram v9)

Back! (Week in Instagram v9)

I made it back safe and sound late last night, and boy am I out of it today. I woke up at like 8 this morning which was 5 Phoenix time, and my body was pretty set on still being on Phoenix time, ugh. So after forcing myself to get up we did some grocery shopping  and I got myself some coffee; however, it hasn't kicked in yet, boo. Hopefully it will wake me up soon so I can have a kind of productive day. Thankfully, Will is kind of the best and has already told me I can just have a lazy day to recover from the travels.
  1.  My new favorite outfit, it's just so colorful and fun!
  2. The only downside to being a freelancer is that I can work even on vacation.
  3. I got super spoiled with dad's typical breakfast at this super wonderful little restaurant. They seriously had the best blueberry muffins I've ever had!
  4. Watching Doctor Who with Will via Google Hangout. Haha, yes I do absolutely realize how goofy we are.
  5. Waiting at Chicago Midway for the last leg of my trip back to the east coast.
  6. Will brought Wig-wog to great me at the airport, which made this little lady happy! We are pretty darn lucky that she enjoys riding in cars. 
Hopefully tomorrow I will be far more awake, but until then I think it's time for another cup of coffee. Happy Sunday! 

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. I have a cardi really like your one in the first photo.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely my favorite one I own! So comfy!

      Delete
  2. It's pretty awesome your cat likes car rides! And I love your new favorite outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we really lucked out with the all the traveling we do! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I love that your cat likes car rides. We take our birds on holiday with us, they love being in the car and chatter away for the whole trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness that must be so fun having the just chirping away, I would love to see video of that!

      Delete
  4. I love how you and Will are and I love that your kitty loves car rides! My cats would freak out and look at me like I was insane!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know how we got so lucky with Wig-wog but we are super happy about it!

      Delete
  5. haha! I think it's adorable that you and your man watch TV together, even when you're out of town. Yes, goofy, but definitely cute.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure looks like a great week! Your kitty is adorable. :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...