Mrs. Mouse

First off thank you all for your such kind and encouraging words yesterday. I am feeling a thousand times better today, I think a good nights rest definitely helped with that! And I'm not going to lie, it made me so happy to hear that a lot of you guys have had the same dinner problem and just gone with cereal. It makes me feel like we are in a cool club, or something like that hehe. So thank you all again, they definitely helped get me a one way ticket out of Mopesville.

Now can we talk about when a "photo shoot" goes awry. I guess I was just in such a better mood today that I couldn't help but constantly giggle the whole time, but I mean goofy photos are way more my style, so it works, hehe. And now can you how much I absolutely adore plain white t-shirts. Not only are they my go to top when I am running errands but there is just something so about having a base that you can just layer onto without having to worry about things clashing. 
cardigan/jeans/shoes- Forever 21
shirt- costco?
necklace- my mom's
Ok so I love this cardigan with all my heart. It's just so fun and so incredibly comfy. (I think I was doing a little dance when Will snapped this photo, haha.) 
So I completely did not realize until the end of the day that my shirt has a hole in it, haha! I probably caught it on a nail or screw at the mountain house, I ruined many a shirt that way, hehe.

The rest of today will be filled with some wedding work, but mostly just work work. Our clients are being a little slow in giving us notes, hopefully we can light a little fire under their butts so we can get this project done before the wedding.

How has your week been going so far?

x's and o's

21 comments:

  1. What a great sweater! I would dance around in it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really bad for not noticing my shirt or pants have a hole in them until I get to work. In my case though, it's usually because of a bunny love bite. One of the major downsides of being a rabbit mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love your outfit posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. You're adorable. I have definitely had those photoshoots where I can't help but make faces and laugh the whole time. There is something totally awkward about taking outfit photos. But, sometimes it's fun to see a blogger's personality shine through. In those photos you look super duper fun and cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better today :) Bummed out days are absolute stinkers! I love that cardi, so jelly of it. I might have to try and find one like that for myself.

    Morgue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Minnie - knit! ^^ Also saw this pretty dress on one of your older posts, love the cute thing x

    Thanks for the comment. I hope you stop by again sometime / follow each other if you'd like to stay in touch! Have a nice day,


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, i'm loving those sneakers. and we are all in a cool club! for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cardigan definitely is lots and lots of fun! Especially with the hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cardigan! I love cardigans with adorable prints. Lately I've also seen one with a fox print and one with a glasses print. I need to get me one!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute cardigan and adorable giggly photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, it's alright, Im pretty sure 90% of my shirts & pants have holes in them from tiny cat claws. It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, i do that all the time. where i go a full day and at the end of it notice i have a stain or a hole somewhere. ah well, we're human ;) and that sweater is TOO cute, i love everything about it. and love your dancing picture haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're too cute! I don't do outfit posts because I'm painfully awkward, but even your "not great moments" are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the personality in the shoot! It's more fun to look at the photos when you can tell it was fun to take them :)

    I'm glad you're feeling better!

    http://whiskeybreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cardigan - I ripped a hole in the seat of my trousers yesterday while helping with the building work - luckily I noticed straight away!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh that sweater is adorable! so fun :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the best cardigan ever! Do you think I can get it online...for a friend? No...really. I have a friend who loves Disney and loves cardigans, so I think it would be a match made in heaven!

    Also, I agree with the "plain white tees" comment. A wardrobe staple, if ever there was one. I'm more of a plain white tank top gal, but same difference, amiright!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. YES to that sweater! I LOVE IT! You are as cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...