Week in Instagram v10 (Under Two Weeks!!)

  1. Yummy chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats I made after a kind of crappy day. I seriously think eating these can solve any problem!
  2. Littlest in her new favorite chair.
  3. Hannah riding around on Will's old tractor.
  4. Will riding around on the tractor, pretty much everyone took turns riding it, because I mean it's kind of amazing.
  5. Poor little Wig-wog in her cone of shame, just kidding, she got spayed last week and has to wear it for another six days or so. She isn't all that thrilled about it, or seems to even realize that she had surgery and should just be taking it easy. Cats, there is just no reasoning with them hehe. 
  6. These super amazing milk bottles Will's dad is letting us borrow for the wedding! We will be using them as part of our center pieces, I'm so excited to put them all together.
We are a little under two weeks until the wedding, it's crazy! It seriously feels like yesterday we still had all the time in the world to get ready, hehe. Thankfully wedding related things are coming together pretty smoothly. I had the lovely Hannah and Shaye came over the other day to help me with some wedding projects (which I will be sharing some pictures of in the next couple of days), so that felt really nice to get those done. Work, however, just seems to keeps hanging on no matter how hard we push to move things forward, hence my lack of updates really lately. Hopefully we can knock it out of the park before the wedding!

Hope everyone has been having a nice weekend.

x's and o's

10 comments:

  1. Love the milk bottles. Can't wait to see how you style them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. less than two weeks? how exciting! those milk bottles are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first treat looks like yummy special k bars I make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the cone of shame. Haha! Love it!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my little guy would love to join you on this pretty tractor!! :)
    Love the bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Instagram is so much fun.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love instagram post! this one is so cute.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rarely see milk in bottles anymore. Looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...