Guest Post: Nicole from Gypsy in Jasper

Today I have a super amazing guest post for you all, Nicole of Gypsy in Jasper! Nicole is seriously one of my favorite bloggers/blog friend, I just absolutely adore her, and I have a feeling you all are going to feel the same way once you read her post!

Heyyyyy ladies! Nicole here from Gypsy in Jasper. I'm filling in today for Amanda as she does all of her last minute wedding prep. Can you believe she's getting married? I feel like I've been waiting an eon for this moment to come. Seriously! I am so excited. I can't imagine how gorgeous our Little Lady will be in her dress and how dapper Will is going to look all done up. Geez. Stop me before I gush!
Source
Instead, I think I'll gush about the most glorious season of all: AUTUMN! Have you-all ever Googled photos of autumn? If not, you don't know what you're missing. It's like being slapped in the face with the happiest of happy sticks, or something friendlier... the happiest of happy leaves. Holy man. I was feeling a little bummed. I typed in autumn and then my entire mood changed. I began thinking of days in warm wool sweaters, tights, hats and scarves. I thought of driving, walking or hiking just for the sake of seeing and photographing all of the gorgeous colours. I thought of pumpkin patches, jack o' lanterns, fresh baked pies with lots of cinnamon, corn mazes, jumping in leaves and a whole slew of other amazing things.
Source
Is autumn not the best season? I swear, Amanda couldn't have picked a better time of the year to tie the knot. I know I've said it already, but I just CANNOT wait to see her photos. Can you imagine!? A wedding on an apple orchard in FALL. Oh my gosh, I think I just wet myself with excitement. While I clean myself up, why don't you-all enjoy some more photos of colourful autumn leaves.
Source
Source
Source
What's your favourite thing about autumn? Do you ever just take a walk to enjoy the crisp air and the gorgeous colours? If not, you should!

I want to go to all these places right now! 

Thanks so much for helping out Nicole!  

7 comments:

  1. Great post! So witty and fun and I can't agree with every word more! So gorgeous, I just wish I lived somewhere that the leaves ended up that colorful!

    xomando
    http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! I can't wait for the leaves to finish changing colour! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is my favourite season too. I remember last year on my blog doing a similar gushing post. I love crisp air and mist and pumpkin soup and Halloween costumes and everything in such gorgeous colours. Thanks for posting these pictures!

    OrigamiGirl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn! We went camping and on a birthday picnic last week and over the weekend, I got to see the beautiful trees changing color all around us, it was pure natural beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes...Fall is the best! I need to get out again before all the leaves disappear with the snow (in the forecast this week! ACK!)

    Also, Nicole is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...