Southwest Flare | Little Lady Little City: Southwest Flare

Southwest Flare

I finally did it, I bought myself a nice warm winter jacket, and it only took three years of living on the east coast and constantly borrowing Will's much larger jackets for me to do it! I must admit how silly I was for waiting this long, it had to have been the Arizona in me still wanting to be wearing flip-flops in the middle of December, haha. A fact that Will constantly made fun of me for, but not any more with my fancy winter jacket. 
jacket // Fred Flare
jeans and boots // Target 
I am so in love with this coat guys! Not only is it pretty darn warm, but it's also not too bulky, so it's nice and easy to move around in. It's faux fur collar is it just adorable looking and it keeps my head/face nice and cozy. And I love it's southwest design because it definitely reminds me of Arizona. I never thought when I still lived there that one day I would own anything southwest feeling. I used to think people just looked so silly wearing a pattern like this. Well look at me now young Amanda, I have become one of those people too and I love it, haha! 

We are headed out to Will's parent's house this weekend to get our remaning things from their house all moved up out here, and to CELEBRATE WILL'S BIRTHDAY!! Our friends Shaye and her boyfriend are going to meet us out there for our yearly tradition of Mexican food and a Paranormal Activity movie, haha. Somehow a Paranormal Activity has always come out right at Will's birthday every year for the past three years! Thankfully the restaurant is right next to the movie theater so we can have some yummy margaritas, which always seems to make the movie a little more scary or at least more fun, hehe.

Are there any birthday traditions you do with friends?

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday! 

x's and o's

And for good measure this picture... 
I'm still unsure what I was doing here, haha! 

27 comments:

  1. Love it! I also adore those glasses! The color of those frames is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! You got THE jacket! When I saw that jacket, I fell in looooove! It looks so perfect on you too! YAY!

    xomando

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is awesome and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH this coat look so warm and snug. Gorgeous. I have similar one but your is better!

    I need your huge favour, I need your votes for the Deaf football club to get upgrade money for their new kits. Just check out my latest blogpost and vote. I'd really really appreciate it. All the players are Deaf and passionate about football.

    Thank you so much in advance

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this jacket! and your frames!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is AMAZING! I have the opposite problem as you, I feel like I own too many jackets! That sounds like a really fun birthday tradition :) The only one I have is making cheesecake for my friends' birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh what that jacket is amazing!! I love the fabric.

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just so darn cute. I love this coat. I need a new one so bad. It's getting COLD here already and I kind of hate all the jackets I have. They're either ski jackets, sports wear or not warm enough. Time to go shopping!!

    Happy birthday to Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah! this.is.gorgeous on you!!!
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable! I've been keeping tabs on that coat for a while now- and I'm so happy you said it was warm. I was wondering about that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need this coat. I love it. You're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I love it! It took me a long time to figure out weather-related things once I moved from Phoenix to California... first, what the hell was "fog," secondly, why can't I just wear my hoodie around and be warm, and thirdly, why is summer in October and not July? :[

    However, I eventually figured it out, adjusted to Daylight Saving Time (albeit reluctantly and somewhat angrily in the spring, but happily in the fall), bought a nice winter coat (not below-zero-temperatures worthy, but warm!), an umbrella, and waterproof shoes. I'm pretty good to go now... you know, after about 7 years, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the coat! I've been looking for a good one for ages. And the pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the coat! There is something about the first photo that I really like. I think it might be the foliage in the background combined with the furry hood and the southwestern pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a cutie! That coat is so full of win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The jacket is awesome!!
    I lived in Yuma, AZ for about a year. It was definitely different, that's is for SURE. I did not care(personally) for the 120 degree weather but man oh man...how about those sunsets? It's no wonder they are known for them.
    I think they try to time those PA movies with Halloween so, lucky for you guys, they are around in October. Mexican and scary movies sounds like an AWESOME birthday tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful coat!! Love the colors! Happy weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww! These photos are all so adorable. It looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy moly, I am also in love with this coat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that coat! My husband has a coat sort of like that (of course, it's manly and green). But he sometimes bunches it up around his face like that :) Looks warm!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been eyeing up that one! Is it super warm? It's looking like we've got a frosty winter on deck and I gotta get bundled up proper...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello! I love reading each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...